Visual identity design encompasses design elements that make a company distinctive, special and consistent through all means of communication, and are defined in the standard book.
Create a recognizable visual identity through the originality of many elements such as:
- Logo: a graphic symbol of complete identity
- Business documents: business cards, memos, envelopes, etc.
- Promotion tools: flyers, brochures, web pages, etc.
- Promotional items with logo printing: pens, caps, umbrellas, t-shirts, etc.
- Packaging of products and packaging
- Clothing design: clothing items carried by company employees, etc.
- Interior & exterior design: design of offices, sales centers, cars, etc.
Visual identity is generated by planning and coordinating conceived visual elements.